The Tower of David audio guide takes visitors on a journey through the Citadel and the permanent exhibition, highlighting the history of Jerusalem and the story of the Museum. There are 35 different stations in this self-guided tour. The tour lasts between 60 to 90 minutes and personal audio players can be rented at the Museum reception desk.
You can also download the Museum audio guide for free directly to your personal mp3 player (or desktop) to enjoy now and on your next visit to the Museum. Once you have downloaded the tour, just click on the number corresponding to the display marked in the Museum, and enjoy.
The audio guide program is a gift of a supporter of the Tower of David Museum, through the Jerusalem Foundation. The audio guide was produced by Espro Acoustiguide Group.
* Download free audio tours of the Tower of David (In Eng., Heb. or Rus.):
Apple >> Android >>
How to download the audio guide to your computer:
1. Read the agreement and click on "I accept"
2. Save the file to your desktop
3. To unzip the file, right click on the icon
4. Click on "extract files"
5. Click OK and this will create a folder on your desktop
6. Open the folder
7. Download to your audio device
By clicking the “I Accept” button below, or by downloading or otherwise using a tour or any part thereof, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not download or use the tour or any part thereof.
1. Limited Non-exclusive License. The Tower of David Museum hereby grants you, a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable license to download the Audio Tour to your personal computer and/or personal device/ player designed for personal use such as cell phones, iPods or any other Mp3 player, and to watch, listen to, and use the Audio Tour for your personal, internal usage. Any other use, including without limitation, a commercial use, is strictly prohibited.
2. Ownership Rights. All rights, including copyrights and all other intellectual property rights in and to the Audio Tour downloaded by you, are reserved by, and solely belong to the Tower of David Museum.
3. License Restrictions. Without limiting the foregoing in Section 2, you acknowledge and agree that the download of the Audio Tour does not transfer to you any commercial or promotional use rights in the Audio Tour. Without limiting the above you acknowledge and agree that except as allowed by law the Audio Tour (and any portion thereof) may not be reproduced, displayed exhibited or performed in whole or in part in or at public places.
In addition, You agree that You will not: (a) edit, modify, translate or create derivative works or adaptations of the Audio Tour; (b) copy, reproduce, duplicate, assign, sublicense, transfer, give, disclose, pledge, lease, rent or share any portion of the Audio Tour or your rights under this Agreement; (c) duplicate or otherwise reproduce (including but not limited to "burning") the Audio Multimedia Tour/s, or any portion thereof, onto any physical medium, memory or device including but not limited to CDs, DVDs, VCDs or any other such device or medium now known or hereinafter devised; (d) attempt to circumvent, avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair or otherwise defeat any digital rights management software in which the Audio Tour is wrapped or otherwise associated with; (e) decompile copy, reproduce, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the computer file in which the Audio Tour is stored to a human-readable form; (f) use the Audio Tour in competing business.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty. You acknowledge and agree to the essential condition that the Audio Tour is provided "As Is", and that you download the Tour at your own risk. Therefore, you are aware and agree that the Audio Tour might not be suitable for your purposes or satisfy your expectations or requirements with respect to it. You also acknowledge and agree that the Audio Tour could contain errors or other harmful components.
I Accept - English Audio Guide
I Accept - Hebrew Audio Guide
I Accept - Russian Audio Guide
I Accept - German Audio Guide
I Accept - French Audio Guide
I Accept - Spanish Audio Guide